Review: Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike
Exerpeutic 2000 provides a user with tons of ergonomic and comfortable features that will get your body back in no time. For anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to weight loss, then this is just what you need in your home.
This model comes with a comfortable and padded seat and backrest that ensure you are comfortable regardless of how long you spend exercising on it. Exerpeutic 2000 also has comfortable elbow pads, large pedals, and easy to use the console.
Whom Exerpeutic 2000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike designed for:
- Exerpeutic 2000 is designed for larger individuals who are looking for a comfortable recumbent bike to work out on. It has large seating, pedaling, and comfortable pads that make your experience that much fun.
- Exerpeutic 2000 is also a good option for anyone who needs therapeutic workout sessions. This model makes no noise and will not interfere with anything. Looking for a quiet place to focus your frustrations on without bothering other people? Then this is just what you need. Can’t sleep? Simply hop on and tire yourself out without having to worry about your downstairs neighbors or your loved ones waking up.
Exerpeutic 2000 Recumbent Bike Features
Below we will review this in greater detail as we try and get a clear picture of this recumbent exercise bike.
Exerpeutic 2000 comes with a very easy step by step assembly manual that will allow you to have a fully assembled model in less than one hour.
Assembly will go on pretty fast and swiftly. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to assemble a device that just doesn’t seem to fit into place.
You can get tired and frustrated by the process and this might lead you to have mixed feelings about using that machine. This is not the case here. This model’s instructional manual is pretty straight forward.
you do not need to be handy with tools to assemble it. Simply follow the step by step guidelines and your machine will up and ready for usage in a short amount of time.
One thing to always look out for before purchasing the best recumbent bike is the comfort. Can you imagine trying to work out on a machine that does not have proper back support or a nicely padded saddle and pedals?
Exerpeutic 2000’s seat is 3 ½ ‘’ thick with individual air chambers that absorb shock and distribute your weight evenly.
Exerpeutic 2000’s seat is also PVC woven – this means that it will stay cool throughout your workout. You always want to ensure that you purchase a device that is highly comfortable regardless of how long you spend on it.
Imagine trying to work out on a seat that is too small for you or one that is too hard – you will end up cutting your workout short since your body will not be able to take too much discomfort.
Ease of use
Exerpeutic 2000 is inclusive of some really nice feature such as its 6 programmed workouts. This feature Exerpeutic 2000 is of great importance because you are guaranteed of a great and intense pre-designed workout that will push your body to its limits- all accessible from just a single push of a button.
The good thing about most recumbent bikes is the fact that their consoles are pretty much straight forward and easy to use. You do not want to be fumbling around with your setting while trying to slow your machine down. This model’s console is straight forward and very easy to use.
Exerpeutic 2000 is packed with such fantastic features such as scan program, 6 programmed workouts including manual, intervals, plateau, climbing, hills, and valley simulations.
These features all ensure you get an unforgettable workout each and every time you use your machine for exercise. It has a smooth performance that allows you to have a very comfortable cycling experience each time.
- Air-soft seat inclusive of personal air chambers for shock absorption and body weight dispersion
- 8 magnetic resistance levels for different intensity levels
- Heart rate monitoring on handlebar grips
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- IPad holder that also works for magazines and books allowing a user to have an enjoyable workout experience
- Exerpeutic 2000 only provides 8 levels of resistance
- It does not have an option to use heart rate chest monitor
- If you want to get an accurate heart rate monitoring through its hand grips, you have to hold grips throughout your session to make sure you get your readings
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does it have shipping fee?
A: Just as previously mentioned product, shipping fee varies based on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you pick. However, shipping from Amazon is free.
Q: Any Warranty?
A: You get the 5-year warranty on structural frame and the 90-day warranty on other components.
Exerpeutic 2000 will provide you with the best value for your money. Priced at approximately $325, this model is incredibly comfortable and super easy to use.
You will be able to get a workout right from your living room or bedroom without having to worry about waking up your neighbors or loved ones. Have any questions about Exerpeutic 2000? Do not hesitate to leave your queries below.