Review: Stamina 1350 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike
Stamina 1350 Magnetic is an affordable machine that comes with amazing ratings and a simple design. This item comes with adjustable magnetic resistance and provides a user with the ability to adjust heights.
It also has a basic easy-to-use console – Stamina 1350 Magnetic is just what you need when looking for best value for your money. Let’s take a closer look.
So, if you are stamina brand fan, you can read an interesting review of Stamina 4825 recumbent bike review.
Whom Stamina 1350 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike designed for:
- Since it comes with an adjustable magnetic resistance and has the ability to adjust lengths and heights, Stamina 1350 Magnetic is perfect for tall and short persons as well. You will be able to adjust your resistance level regardless of which cycling level you are in.
Stamina 1350 Bike Features
Below are the stunning features of the Stamina 1350, which you will be able to take advantage of after buying.
This bike is considered lightweight as it weighs in at only 54 lbs. However, it is made from the steel frame and stabilizer materials that ensure it stays well balanced at all times. Stamina 1350 Magnetic does not wobble or squeak when in use. This means that you will be able to enjoy your favorite TV programs or music as you exercise.
Stamina 1350 Magnetic has a rear back that can be moved to adjust the size of bike – this way; your machine will be able to accommodate different heights with ease. Individuals ranging from 5ft 2 ins and 6ft tall can use Stamina 1350 Magnetic with ease.
This recumbent bike provides users with a basic feedback module that will display time, speed, distance, and calories burned. Display screen only shows one display at a time though.
Stamina 1350 Magnetic is delivered part assembled with drive and frame put together. Most people (handy with tools or not) will be able to complete the task in under 2 hours. Some people are actually able to assemble it in less than 30 minutes.
- Can be assembled in under 30 minutes
- Adjustable resistance
- Compact size that is easy to transport and store
- Comes inclusive of levers that will help balance out bike when floor is uneven
- Very quiet meaning you can watch TV programs or listen to music
- Does not come inclusive of heart rate monitor
- Resistance isn’t enough for anyone looking for more intense workouts
- Does not come with pre-set programs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What surface area do I need for storage?
A: We would recommend an area of 40 inches long by 28 inches wide by 33 inches tall.
Q: Does it have transport wheels?
A: Yes, it does.
In conclusion, Stamina Magnetic is a good option for anyone looking for a light to moderate workout. If you are recovering from surgery or injury, then Stamina 1350 Magnetic is just the recumbent bike for you.