Review: Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike
Looking for a perfect workout exercise device can be overwhelming, but once you discover exercise bike’s benefits, your search will be over. There are so many new techniques and equipment being introduced to the market every other day.
However, one thing is for certain; some exercise programs do go out of style- but biking never does. Our list cannot be complete without taking a closer look at Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike.
If you are looking for a perfect recumbent exercise bike that will give you the opportunity to have fun when exercise, you can give Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike a trial.
Whom Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike designed for:
- Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike just as mentioned in above products offers a user an accessible platform for them to exercise on.
- Regardless of times of day, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of having a recumbent bicycle in your house.
- Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike can be used for weight loss, by anyone looking to simply stay fit, or for rehab purposes or back injury.
- Anyone who has had an injury can use it to recover (provided that they have been “okayed” by a doctor.
Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike Features
Now that we have your undivided attention, it is time to find out what features of the Nautilus R614 are so appealing. Here are the top features of the recumbent exercise bike.
Nautilus R614 has an adjustable seat that can accommodate people between 4 ft 11 ins and 6 ft 3 ins. Unlike other models, Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike has an interesting frame structure that increases in height as it moves away from the console.
This design makes it easier for a user to get on and off without bumping into anything. When it comes to adjusting seat level, all you have to do is use the lever located beneath your seat. Simply push down to unlock seat and slide it to the position you want, Finally, pull up the lever to lock your seat into position.
This model comes with dual track LCD windows that monitor your workout, a USB charging port and data exchange to NautilusConnect and/or myfitnesspal.com, 22 programs.
Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike has vented plastic seat and backrest. It is, however not padded. Vented plastic keeps your body cool at all times.
Backseat comes at a fixed angle that provides a user with much-needed support for your back and lowers back as well.
Nautilus R614 is a very quiet bike – at all levels of speed and intensity. It does, however, beep every two minutes when you finish a time interval.
This feature can be turned off if you find it to be too loud. It also has a celebration noise that emits when a goal is achieved as well. You will not disturb others in the house if you prefer to exercise at night.
Nautilus R614 has normal standard sized pedals that come with plastic straps to prevent your feet from slipping off.
- Dual Track LCD windows display the status up to 13 workout details
- Straightforward assembly
- 20 resistance level
- Heart rate monitor with touch sensors
- Charging USB port and data export to Nautilusconnet.com or myfitnesspal.com
- 2 user profiles to keep track and monitor workouts separately
- 22 programs
- Easy seat adjustment
- 3-speed adjustable cooling fan
- Media shelf
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Water bottle holder
- Very quiet & sturdy
- Some people do not like plastic seats
- Seat may be discomfort to some user
- Has to be plugged in for power to console
- Resistance will not work if there is no power
- Cooling fan isn’t as powerful as some people expected
- Best suited to anyone under 6ft 4 ins
- No virtual user instruction
- Pedals may be small to some user
- No back light with console
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much time require for assembly?
A: It will take one and half hour if you do alone and if two people work together then it will take 30 minutes to assembly.
Q: Do I need to purchase an AC adapter?
A: No, it comes included.
Q: What are Nautilus R614’s dimensions?
A: it measures in at 28.3″x49.6″x65.3″.
Q: Can I create my own workout?
A: Yes, Nautilus R614 allows a user to create their own workout.
Q: Does the LCD display have a backlight
A: Sorry, the LCD display does not have a backlight.
Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike is a perfect option for beginners and pros as well. It comes inclusive of tough intensity levels as well as low impact workouts. Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike is easy to assemble and use and will last for a very long time.
This model is incredibly sturdy and will not move around regardless of intensity levels, and it will provide seamless performance while maintaining a quiet environment.
All in all, this best recumbent exercise bike yet another fantastic model that you should consider next time you are hunting for a new recumbent bike.