Review: Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike
One fantastic benefit of owning a recumbent bicycle is the fact that you no longer have to live near paved areas to enjoy biking and all other features you get from this sport. Nowadays, you have the ability to improve your overall health right from the comfort of your home.
Exerpeutic 900XL is a fantastic recumbent bike under $200 that comes packed with quality features that allow you to get your exercise from the comforts of your home.
This model has a pulse and weighs in at around 63 pounds. It also has an extended manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years.
Exerpeutic 900XL has adjustable magnetic tension control system, an easy to read LCD display that will monitor your heart and workout as well.
Whom Exerpeutic 900XL designed for:
- Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is perfect for any user that has an overwhelmingly tight schedule and does not have time to hit the gym.
- It’s perfect for anyone looking to improve their overall fitness, those looking to lose weight, for anyone that has been prescribed “exercise” by their doctor after an injury, for anyone rehabbing from knee surgery.
- Do you live in an apartment? Then Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is a fantastic product to purchase that makes no noise meaning that you will not disturb your downstairs neighbors as you exercise.
- It is also a great choice for anyone looking for a cheap alternative. It is well priced and packed with features to ensure that your body stays lean.
Exerpeutic 900XL Features
Now that I have your undivided attention, it is time to find out what features of the Exerpeutic 900xl are so appealing. Here are the top features of the bike.
Exerpeutic 900XL recumbent exercise bike has a fantastic design that makes you want to use this bike. It has a nice step through design so that easily you can get on and off the bike. The bike has center gravity and extended leg stabilizers that keep it in place during your most intense workouts.
It also has a comfortable over-sized seat and back rest. The bike is equipped with large foot pedals to accommodate a wide range of users.
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike comes with multiple resistance levels that you can choose from. You will be able to control the resistance from its console.
This model is incredibly easy to assemble and use. It comes with a very comfortable seat and similarly comfortable pedals that are easy to reach.
When looking for the best recumbent exercise bike, it is hard to beat Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike, as it is packed with incredible features that offer more convenience than other models within same price range.
This model comes with standard precision balanced flywheel with V-belt drive. You will experience a very smooth ride on your machine.
Also, this machine barely makes any noise when you pedal on it. You can enjoy your favorite show as you ride away or for those who enjoy working out at night or in the morning, there is no need to worry about waking up your family.
This is a lightweight bike. It has narrow stabilizers that ensure your model stays solid with no rocking motion. Its steel tubing frame is sturdy and does not flex.
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike’s console function is a thing of a beauty. There are quite a handful of functions that you will be able to use. You will have access to time, distance, heart rate monitor, and so much more!
Heart Rate Sensor
The hand grip style heart rate sensor will help you to check your cardio workout.
Seat and Backrest
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike uses Air-soft seat that is incredibly thick and comfortable.
This best recumbent exercise bike has a seat comprising of individual air chambers that disperse user’s weight, which results in the more comfortable sitting.
- LCD display shows your current distance, how many calories you burned, time spent, speed, and heart rate information
- Easy assembly
- Compact size that does not require too much storage space
- Large seat that can easily cater for people with different body sizes
- Larger pedals with safety straps
- Quiet while pedaling
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Low price compared to other products
- Can accommodate weights of up to 300- pound.
- Sturdy & Stable.
- Console works fine
- Accurate pulse rate
- Construction mixed with steel and plastic
- Can take awhile to assemble
- No book holder on console to hold an MP3 player or tablet or book
- Seat adjustment setting can be a aggravate if used by more than one user
- No programs
- You need mat or carpet under the bike to protect your floor
Overall, this product offers a good workout to anyone, looking to lose weight.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much assembly is required?
A: You will need to allocate a little over one hour to assemble it. However, it comes inclusive of an informative manual that will guide you step by step.
Q: Will I be able to reach pedals if I’m only 5 feet tall?
A: You can place a pillow on the back and comfortably pedal away.
Q: Is this bike suitable for a senior?
A: Yes, it is suitable for seniors.
Q: How much space it takes to storage?
A: The bike takes 4 and 1/2 feet long and 2 feet wide space for storage.
- If you feel uncomfortable to stay on the bike for 40-50 minutes, then put a pillow on the seat.
- Use an over bed table (price less than $60) to hold your book or laptop.
- If you are under 5 feet then move the seat forward as you can.
This top rated recumbent bike, as you can see is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a cheap alternative to a bicycle. You will be able to use from the comfort of your home.
Exercise as you catch up on work or with your favorite show. It does not make any noise meaning that you will not disturb your downstairs neighbor. All in all, a perfect choice for people looking to workout at an affordable price.
Summary: Don’t let the minimal drawbacks dissuade you, go out and buy this recumbent bike today!