Review: Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
A home exercise bike is a piece of exercise equipment that mimics motions of an actual bicycle. You are able to derive the same benefits from a home biking device that you would from a regular outdoor cycling activity. This is where Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike comes into play.
If you are looking for space, comfort, and convenience in a recumbent exercise bike, then you need to Read on for an interesting Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike reviews.
Whom Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike designed for:
- Exerpeutic 400xl Folding Recumbent Bike is a great option for users who do not have time to hit the gym. You will be able to get a workout right from the comfort of your home.
- Exerpeutic 400XL is also a good choice for large families. Sometimes paying gym fees for your entire family can be expensive. However, when you have your own Exerpeutic 400XL bike, your whole family will be able to enjoy and use anytime they please.
- Many people with joint issues will be able to use it successfully without pain.
Exerpeutic 400XL Bike Features
Now that you are done with the short intro above, you are expecting some rough and tumble features that will blow your mind. We will not disappoint you, here are the top features of the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike.
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike can be adjusted to fit people between 5 ft 2 inches and 6 feet 2 inches tall. People who are as short as 4 feet 11 inches will also be able to comfortably reach the pedals for a good workout.
However, if you are unable to, you can always opt to stick a pillow in your seat and this will boost you up and allow you to pedal without any discomfort.
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike has pedals are out in front of you. This ensures that you receive reduced pressure on your knees and legs. Many people with joint issues will be able to use it successfully without pain.
There are quite a handful of functions that you will be able to use. You will have access to distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate!
Hand Pulse Sensors
Hand pulse sensors on the handlebars for will help you to target your heart rate zone.
3 piece ‘high torque’ cranking system will provide you a smooth and quiet pedaling motion. Thanks to the precision balanced flywheel and the v-belt drive that will provide quiet operation. It will not interfere watching TV or listening to music.
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike is a fantastic model that is able to provide you with much-needed exercise right from the comfort of your home.
You will have access to tons of workout sessions ranging from beginner level to pro. This training machine performs wonderfully and will never disappoint.
You can easily fold the bike and move your desire place with transportation wheels. Folded Dimensions: 17 W x 54 H x 20 L inches.
Your device will comfortably support weight up to 300 pounds. It also comes with arm support with elbow rest pads for better comfort.
Finally, you will be amazed at just how comfortable Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike’s seat and backrest are. It comes with molded mesh and contour design that work together to ensure you never experience any back pains or discomfort regardless of how long you work out.
- Assembling is easy and simple (30 to 45 minutes)
- Sturdy construction
- Precision-balanced flywheel
- LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit
- Strong design prevents any unwanted movement when cycling
- 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Highly comfortable
- Large seat cushion and backres
- tSeat is easy to adjust and comfortable
- Quiet and you can watch TV
- Transportation wheels for easy transport
- Large pedal design with safety straps
- Foldable and take small place to store
- Can accommodate weight of up to 300 lbs
- Easy to use
- Helpful for knee problem
- Its console provides only estimates that you will use as a guide
- Console does not include any pre-programmed workouts
- Plastic material is a bit flimsy
- Seat may be uncomfortable to some user
- Heart rate and calories burned statistics aren’t always accurate
- May be uncomfortable for those over 6 feet tall
- Computer casing made with plastic
- No bottle holder
- No preset workout program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does it come pre-assembled?
A: No. You will need to allocate approximately 30-40 minutes to assemble it. However, you will have access to easy to follow directions.
Q: Can I use it if I’m 4ft 9 inches?
A: Yes you can. But you need to put pillows in your back.
Q: Does it fold-able?
A: Yes, It does.
Q: Is it easy for seniors?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Can I pedal backward on this bike?
A: Yes you can.
Q: How easy to adjust the seat height?
A: It’s very easy. Just unscrew a knob move the seat and re-tighten the knob. Just takes few seconds.
This folding model gives a user a reliable way to add activity into their life without spending a fortune on gym fees. You can exercise as you catch up on your favorite show or even as you read a book.
For anyone looking to lose weight, 400XL is a good choice as for combined with a balanced diet, you will burn off calories and lose that weight in no time.
Summary: Don’t let the minimal drawbacks dissuade you, go out and buy this recumbent exercise bike today!